Mother's Day Virtual Chocolate Tasting - This event has already occurred
Sunday, May 9, 2021 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
View on Google Maps
Does your mom love chocolate? 🍫 Are you looking for a COVID-friendly Mother's Day event? Then we've got the perfect gift for you! On our one-of-a-kind Mother's Day Virtual Chocolate Tasting, you'll be led by a certified chocolate expert through a tasting of delicious Canadian craft chocolates and more. Travel through the wonderful and wacky world of chocolate, all from the safety and comfort of your home.
- Place your order before the Last Order Date (see below) or before all spots sell out. Our tasting is best enjoyed for 2, so if you have a bigger group and don’t want to share, we recommend you add more kits to your order!
- Pick up your Tasty Tours chocolate tasting kit at Kensington Market or receive your kit by CanadaPost. Each kit includes:
- 4 bars of premium craft chocolates (dark and milk)
- raw cacao
- chocolate tasting mat
- 2 Toronto Truffles (Toffle™)
- Receive an email with the event Zoom link one week before May 9. On May 9 at 4pm, log onto Zoom to enjoy your 1 hour guided group tasting, led by Tasty Tour's founder, a Fine Chocolate Industry Association Member and veteran chocolate guide.
Last Order Date
Canada Post: Apr 25
Pick-up: May 8
$79 per kit