Conservation Youth Corps - This event has already occurred
Thursday, July 11, 2019 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Upcoming Dates:Saturday, July 20, 2019 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday, July 23, 2019 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 25, 2019 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday, August 13, 2019 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday, August 15, 2019 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
View on Google Maps
TRCA Conservation Youth Corps
Get outdoors and earn high school volunteer hours!
Join the Toronto and Region Conservation Authority this summer and get your volunteer hours by doing hands on restoration and stewardship work throughout Pickering. We have 10 different sessions to offer which run on evenings and weekends throughout the months of July and August. Participants will be involved in stewardship, gardening, trail maintenance, invasive pulls, plantings, and various other activities.
- Participants must be 14 years of age and returning to Highschool to register
- Participants must register for each session they wish to attend
- Transportation will NOT be provided, participants much find their way to and from each location
Conservation Youth Corps Durham Sessions
- Thursday July 9 5:00 – 8:00 PM Alex Robertson Park
- Thursday July 11 5:00 – 8:00 PM Duffin Heights
- Saturday July 20 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Claremont Nature Centre
- Tuesday July 23 5:00 – 8:00 PM Ernie L. Strouds Park
- Thursday July 25 5:00 – 8:00 PM Amberlea Butterfly Gardens
- Tuesday August 13 5:00 – 8:00 PM Brock Ridge Community Trails
- Thursday August 15 5:00 – 8:00 PM Duffin Heights
- Saturday August 24 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Claremont Nature Centre
- Tuesday August 27 5:00 – 8:00 PM Autumn Crescent Trailhead
- Thursday August 29 5:00 – 8:00 PM Rich Hull Memorial Park
For more information please contact Krupesh Patel (Community Learning Coordinator – Durham) at Krupesh.email@example.com
Participants much register fro each event individually. Please visist https://trca.ca/get-involved/conservation-youth-corps/ for more information and to register
Toronto and Region Conservation Authority
City of Pickering
Ontario Power Generation