Canada’s Future Energy Mix - A Policy Discussion - This event has already occurred
Thursday, September 12, 2019 11:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
61 Charles St Building, second floor, Oshawa, ON
View on Google Maps
Ontario Tech University in collaboration with the Canadian Chamber of Commerce, as part of the Chamber's Energy Week in Canada discussion series, is pleased to present an opportunity for learning, understanding and dialogue on all things energy in Canada.
Learn from industry and academic experts about how various forms of energy can contribute to our economic, social and environmental success, for now and into the future.
- The Honourable Perrin Beatty, President and CEO, Canadian Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Steven Murphy, President and Vice-Chancellor, Ontario Tech University
- Jonathan Wright, President and CEO, NuVista Energy
- Dr. Jennifer McKellar, Faculty of Energy Systems and Nuclear Science, Ontario Tech University
- Industry expert in the nuclear sector to be announced
11:30am - Registration and lunch
12:00pm - Panel discussion
1:30pm - Networking
Register online at https://ontariotechu.ca/forms/online/view.php?id=611869 by Friday, September 6.
Registration is free but space is limited, please register today.